Link to Home Page

Monday 26 October 2015

Photographer Georgianna Lane

I am always on the lookout for flowery inspiration and on a recent online quest I found some beautiful images of my two favourite things - Roses and Peonies. The pictures were so ravishing I wanted more, so I was led to the website of the US-based photographer Georgianna Lane.  All I can say is "wow", and suggest very strongly that you take a look! She takes the most mouthwateringly stunning pictures of flowers, often in the form of still-life studies and every one is simply gorgeous. She also travels extensively and there are many shots of flowers in garden settings, with a recent blog post of her trip this summer to the David Austin rose gardens. I contacted her and she very kindly said I could show you a few examples of her work on my little blog, so here goes.... (It was really hard to narrow down which ones to use!)